Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lemon Yellow and Ocean Blue

It's always a great feeling to finish up a
garment and get it on the dress form.
This cheerful, vintage cotton floral is from the 60s
as well as the woven ocean blue accent fabric.
Fun and sporty, this one of a kind skirt makes me think
of baseball games and sunny weather.
You just couldn't be in a bad mood with this skirt on!

To play up the casual, I frayed the edges of the trim and
finished off the skirt with vintage half ball buttons.

How would I wear this skirt if I have my choice?  See below:
(Click on picture to enlarge)
skirt - coming soon to RubyLemons on Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!
    Totally agree...white t-shirt and bright cardigan would be perfect.
    Beautiful work. :-)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails