Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Trio of Pots

Succulents - what the heck?  Are you suddenly seeing them everywhere like I am?  I have to admit, I  like the colors and how easy they are to grow- it's like, "Oh yeah, maybe I should water these sometime..."  And who doesn't love the idea of trying to make a living succulent wreath.  So, to start off, I went over to my local garden nursery to check out what they might have.  Sure enough, they had a lot of cute little succulents in various shapes and colors for $2.49 each and bigger ones for $4.99.  I was smitten, so I bought a few to plant up some old collectible pots that I had in the basement.

These three colorful cuties looked perfect in this
turquoise McCoy pot where a clay sparrow came to nest.

And that will be perfect sitting next to Sissy's Christmas cactus in this cream art deco (probably McCoy or Hull) pot along with the last pinky green succulent in a Haeger green leaf pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails