Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wedding Decorations - Chanel

When our kids were little, my very creative friend Brenda and I
pledged that we would help each other decorate for
our children's weddings... when the time came.

The time has come.

Memories of seeing Brenda knee deep wiring flower bouquets
three years ago for my son's wedding decorations
remind me that it is now payback time for her daughter's wedding.

Jordie has chosen a "Chanel" themed wedding... hence, I, the pledged friend of the mother-of-the-bride got to sew the 16 black grosgrain ribbon trimmed damask patterned table toppers.  I think I got off easy.  Jordie is EXTREMELY creative and I can't wait to see the rest of her vision tonight at the reception.

1 comment:

  1. These are some really interesting tips, you actually don’t know how you can be "prepared" when the wedding time has come but after reading this article I might have to try some of them for myself; Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails