Monday, January 3, 2011

Let the Festivities End...

Ok, ok, I know... the holidays are over.  Here's hoping yours were light hearted and cheerful.  I guess I'll have to keep this blog going at least one more year since I didn't come close to writing all the Christmas posts yet in my head.  But for now, the cookies and chocolate have almost run out (not soon enough!), the kids are back in school (too soon!) and it's time to take down all those warm and cozy lights and decorations...  sigh...

But before we close the last rubbermaid tub on the ribbons, boughs and bells of 2010, I'd like to share one of my favorite Christmas decorations.  It's a poster found at an antique shop a few years back and decorates my 60s modern porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails