Monday, April 11, 2011

No Time For Love

In our school district, we are in the middle of a search for the next superintendent and lots of meetings due to great upheaval in education in Wisconsin (you know, the whole union thing).  Anyway, school board life is very intense right now... meetings every night last week and every night this week including Friday as well as 9 hours this last Saturday... which leaves no time for what I love.  Except this.  I love this pattern.  1965.  Don't you love it, too?  Just bought it on Etsy and can't wait to make it up!  But wait I will.  No choice.  Til then, I can look at it longingly and read the instructions and dream about the fabric I'll pick for it.  Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. There's always hope the chaos will end! Love you mom and see you soon. :) The dress is really cool btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would like it. It's so much like Annie dressed on the Parent Trap II... :)

    ReplyDelete

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails