Friday, February 18, 2011

Vintage Rayons

It's been a wild week for anyone involved in education in Wisconsin.  As a school board president who is married to a public school teacher, let me tell you, I am right in the thick of things.  I have more worries than a goat on a four lane highway.  And it's really not funny at all.  And it's leaving me little time for the joy of creativity and vintage fabric.  So, rather than let you sit and look at my outdated Valentine's message, please enjoy these vintage rayons from... the 40s?  They are so swingy and carefree and fun...  unlike me right now.

bright chartreuse shamrocks

 ruched peach rayon

nice calligraphy lines

flower blowing cherubs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails