Saturday, November 14, 2009

Auction! Who Bought My Cookie Baking?


It's that time of year again.  The time when I put my Cookie of the Month services up for grabs at the annual Scholarship Auction.

As a matter of fact, the auction was last night and as of right now, I don't have a clue what "Cookie of the Month" went for or who I'll be baking them for over the next twelve months.

 I worked most of the day yesterday
baking cookies for samples at the auction.

p.s. The chocolate mint chip cookie recipe (aka "Green Eyed Monsters") that I shared the recipe for in October was fantastic with some minor changes:  replace the mint chips with a cup of semi sweet chocolate chips, a cup of white chocolate chips and a cup of chopped pecans.  OMG!  To die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails