Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cookie of the Month - m&m

I know.  I just squeaked by with the March cookie of the month!  Actually, I made them on Sunday.  I've gotta move my game up.  This month I chose m&m cookies and to make them a little more in keeping with the upcoming season, I used pastel candies.
 
 Ingredients
(doubled)

1 1/2 cups butter
2 2/3 cups packed dark brown sugar
4 eggs
1 Tbs. vanilla
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 1/2 cups m&ms
 
Beat together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
 

Blend in eggs and vanilla.
Add flour, soda and salt; mix well.
Stir in candies.
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet a couple inches apart.
Press extra candies into each.
Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes.  
Remove from cookie sheet and cool.  Cookies may seem a little brown due to the absence of white sugar in the recipe, but they are oh, so yummy.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails