Friday, January 8, 2010

In Good Fun

I know I haven't blogged much about the school board lately.  It's not that things have been quiet on that front -- far from it.  Let me tell you, if body language could kill, I'd have been dead before Christmas.  We have been working on some very big concerns... and "big" always means contentious.  Yes, school board has been keeping me busier than ever.  There are many days when it can take 3-4 hours of my time and some times all day long.  This has been especially difficult because I've needed to devote time to starting my Etsy shop.  I can't imagine how school board members with full time jobs do it.

Anyway, the point of this blog post is to poke a little fun back at a high school student.  Said Student, who shall remain last nameless, likes to do imitations of the superintendent, Dr. Keith Marty.  My kids reported that Said Student performed a rap imitating the superintendent in the school auditorium just prior to the Christmas break.  Said Student has now put his Keith Marty rap on YouTube.  The kid I drive to school was even playing Said Student's rap on his iPod this morning!  Most interesting of all, Said Student is the son of a fellow school board member!  Said Student is lucky the superintendent is too busy to mess with him.

Ben, this is for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails