Monday, January 11, 2010

Sewing Room Closet Revisited

In honor of my husband's birthday, I am glorifying him by posting a picture of his handiwork.  You may remember my blog post about the renovation of my sewing room closet from November 5th.  Well, he finished it long before Christmas and I need to report back and show how beautifully it turned out!

Isn't it lovely?


And thank you to my organizationally gifted friend,
Karen for suggesting the layout.

I absolutely LOVE being able to go into my closet and find something I need in seconds!  It is heaven!  It's filling up fast, but some open spots remain -- not for long, though.  There are still many unsorted stashes of sewing/crafting supplies and projects in other parts of the house that need to be organized and when that happens, any extra space will vaporize!  In the meantime, I want to LIVE in my closet!

Didn't Larry do a fabulous job?
He is so good to me.
I'm lucky he's my husband for so many reasons.
Happy Birthday, Larry!

4 comments:

  1. if you wake up with haha never mind. Nice job dad!!! and happy birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have that much in paints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful Kathy! And Larry did a wonderful job arranging the shelving in the closet. GOOD WORK! Isn't it just so satisfying to be that organized? Pull out the sleeping bags and move on over.... I'll bring the snacks and we'll have a closet sleepover!

    ReplyDelete

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails