Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Got Your Halloween Costume Yet?

Time's a-wasting.  Have your kids decided what they want to "be" yet?  I actually heard my 14-year-old say the other day, "What am I going to "be" this year?"  What?  Huh?  I thought I was off the costume-go-round!  Maybe he'll finally give in and be a tornado.  I once heard this idea to wrap yourself in tons of fishing line strung up with matchbox cars, doll furniture, dirty puffs of cotton batting, sticks, farm animals - you get the idea.

Here's Chelsea in 5th grade as a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs.  All you need is red pajamas or sweats and add some yarn, some pom poms and a colander.

Here's cute little Nate as a cowboy.  That's probably 16 years ago.  He's a big 6'-4" brute now... a "brute" that loves ballroom dancing - hee hee.

And Let's not forget Lars as Darkwing Duck.
He always was into secret agent stuff.

Should have known that someday he would go into the biz... he's about to graduate and looking at a career in the CIA.  "Let's get dangerous!"


Keaton sure enjoyed being Draco Malfoy a whole heck of a lot more than being a deviled egg.  I know he had the perfect attitude.

18 days till Halloween... better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet-
But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails